Discussion

koreank187

Apr 20, 2020
I tried this and same issue. Seems like it's stopped working entirely for me now. What is the cleaner function - is that relevant to my issue or is that just for HWID stuff?

Nothing has changed on my system since it was working, not even windows updates or graphics driver or even game patch. I was playing last night, I slept my PC, I rebooted this morning and I haven't been able to get on.

EDIT: I just tried redownloading the launcher and its stuck downloading. Wondering if this is a server issue.

For any lurkers out there, don't take my comments as a complaint on this hack, it works fucking awesome and I'm confident we'll figure this out.
im using it just fine

NoobTube

Apr 20, 2020
Wonder where the server is or the address so I could check a traceroute or something. Might be something between our ISPs. I get a network error downloading the launcher, and I'm guessing the issues are related (launcher can't download from server).

koreank187

Apr 20, 2020
Wonder where the server is or the address so I could check a traceroute or something. Might be something between our ISPs. I get a network error downloading the launcher, and I'm guessing the issues are related (launcher can't download from server).
did you get my discord invite?

NoobTube

Apr 20, 2020
did you get my discord invite?
This dude spent a good hour on a discord chat with me, good man, thank you!

We weren't able to get things going but I strongly suspect I have an issue with the path from my ISP to the server for the hack, judging from the slow download speed on the loader (an issue that doesn't seem to affect koreank187, which is why I am not blaming the server but our connection between us).

I downloaded the loader in seconds the other day, but today I get repeated network errors trying to download it again (and yes my internet is absolutely rock solid and I'm constantly testing it to make sure I'm not confusing the issue). If the loader.exe and the game hack come from the same spot then it would make sense that I'm having issues today (I assume the loader.exe is downloading all or some of the actual hack itself at the time it is enabled, judging from the network traffic it produces and how most other hacks work).

I'm going to have another look at this later, and maybe do a netstat to check what I'm connecting to, then do a traceroute to that to see if there are any delays in the hops between me and the server and will report back. If anyone has any tips in the meantime let me know.

RikkuEx

Apr 12, 2020
Hi noobtube, I have the same problem however with the overwatch entropia hack, so after we redownload the updater and try to install the hack it is stuck, how I resolved that is to get someone who has the latest version of the hack launcher to send a google drive download link to us, and then download it straight from there. Not the updater but the hack itslef. Try asking koreank to send u a google drive link of the HACK file he is using and directly download from there. Enter your license and everything should be fine. No need to reboot pc or anything after you downloaded the hack.

RikkuEx

Apr 12, 2020
Yep the download speed problem, I checked my internet but it is very good, the download speed is like 90 mbps, however it is because the updater itself. You will have to do the google drive link thing I mentioned above thank you

NoobTube

Apr 20, 2020
Yeah, after some consideration, I think the launcher is spitting out bad exes. So I'll need to get my hands on that, or something. I don't really want to use someone else's loader exe, in case the developer is against it (I think not, since it uses a login, but I made a ticket, and will stop clogging up this discussion thread regardless). Thank you.

Last edited:

RikkuEx

Apr 12, 2020
no bro, lamprophoney helped me with it so he shared his launcher to me, and it worked perfect!

NoobTube

Apr 20, 2020
you should ask lamprophony for his because all of his hacks are up to date anyways
The launcher works fine all of a sudden, but now prompts me to visit the forum for update. I think it's because Apex was patched. So it was definitely just a temporary server issue. Disabling antivirus and threat protection and firewall and all that nonsense isn't required.

RikkuEx

Apr 12, 2020
yes yes yes! It is the update, that is what happened to me too bro, dont panick, send mesage directly to lamprophony, ask for a google drive link for the hack file, download directly from there and run. It should work

NoobTube

Apr 20, 2020
yes yes yes! It is the update, that is what happened to me too bro, dont panick, send mesage directly to lamprophony, ask for a google drive link for the hack file, download directly from there and run. It should work
I'm using Apex not the other hacks. It's not updated yet, Apex just updated I think. I will be patient.

RikkuEx

Apr 12, 2020
ah okay, but be sure to go ask lamprophony because all of his hacks are up to date, and also the hacks updates itself by changing the codes too. So please go ask lamprophony privately first, then if there are still problems tell me thank you!

NoobTube

Apr 20, 2020
ah okay, but be sure to go ask lamprophony because all of his hacks are up to date, and also the hacks updates itself by changing the codes too. So please go ask lamprophony privately first, then if there are still problems tell me thank you!
Iamprophony is taking care of me via my ticket, thanks for your help. Hopefully the update comes soon :)

RikkuEx

Apr 12, 2020
Nice, so he confirmed about the problem? The problem was with the update? Try asking lamprophony to extend the time that you were not able to play because of the update to your hack subscription. Good Luck!

NoobTube

Apr 20, 2020
The original problem and my current issue are different. I couldn't get the exe from the launcher at all for awhile, but now it launches and gets the exe but just says "Hack needs to be updated. Visit forum to download current version".

Still no update. Only was able to play once this week :(

RikkuEx

Apr 12, 2020
Hey, try downloading the updated right from where you first downloaded the hack. See what happens