• HACK STATUS

Entropia memory aimbot — Online / Undetected Updated 08/12/2020 (+ Added flick correction at your request)
    NERF THIS! memory multihack — Online / Undetected Updated 08/12/2020 (+ Added flick correction at your request)

Discussion

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
A thread for discussion of anything, if it is not against the rules.

Thread rules:
  1. Don't sell hacks, boost or accounts.
  2. Don't advertise hacks or boost.
  3. You can talk about popular cheats but not about no name shit which will be perceived as advertisement.

McNille012

Nov 14, 2019
Can you tell me how long it takes to run the beta version on Windows version 1903? I would like to be able to use the hack because I paid him too.

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
I'm afraid on Windows 1903 beta and many more hacks will not work properly for a long time.

exid

Entropia user
Nov 23, 2019
After installing the beta driver, there is no response when I press OK. Is it OK to restart? Beta doesn't work.

Jugga

Dec 11, 2019
Hi, Nerf This! Was working fine yesterday. Suddenly the hack stopped working in game and a box with Japanese or Chinese writing popped up to what I clicked ok on. The hack then crashed and I could not get it to work again since. I have restarted my PC several times, re downloaded the application, followed all the instructions very carefully but no luck. I here the voice commands when inserting or enabling/disabling and I can bring up the menu when hitting home.

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
Hi, Nerf This! Was working fine yesterday. Suddenly the hack stopped working in game and a box with Japanese or Chinese writing popped up to what I clicked ok on. The hack then crashed and I could not get it to work again since. I have restarted my PC several times, re downloaded the application, followed all the instructions very carefully but no luck. I here the voice commands when inserting or enabling/disabling and I can bring up the menu when hitting home.
@Jugga you can use an alternative driver if the usual one gives you errors

Reactions: Jugga