• HACK STATUS

Entropia memory aimbot — Online / Undetected Updated 08/12/2020 (+ Added flick correction at your request)
    NERF THIS! memory multihack — Online / Undetected Updated 08/12/2020 (+ Added flick correction at your request)

Discussion

masidn91n

Dec 24, 2019
You guys need to seriously fix all the bugs in Nerf this. Everything needs a rework, the hit box especially as its not accurate at all. Different hero's have different sizes and sometimes it will aim above, you need to do something where its the actual outline of hero's and not a all in one hit box. Widow bot is buggy af and like 70% chance that it will hit the targets. for widow bot"filter" doesn't do anything at all it just makes everything not work. "mouse correction" if you turn it off nothing will work. When a genji does a dash and you're using widow bot it has a hard time actually landing shots for fast movement game play. Also aiming at certain things like the Payload or a car will active the shot bot, which make it super hard to even use towards the end of the game. Also it takes up 30-60% of CPU processing like wtf?

I like this cheat but it seems like you guys barley add features/fix bugs. I personally have not bought it again due to this, and wont till these things can be fixed. Hope they can be, as nerf this can be so much better...

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
You guys need to seriously fix all the bugs in Nerf this. Everything needs a rework, the hit box especially as its not accurate at all. Different hero's have different sizes and sometimes it will aim above, you need to do something where its the actual outline of hero's and not a all in one hit box. Widow bot is buggy af and like 70% chance that it will hit the targets. for widow bot"filter" doesn't do anything at all it just makes everything not work. "mouse correction" if you turn it off nothing will work. When a genji does a dash and you're using widow bot it has a hard time actually landing shots for fast movement game play. Also aiming at certain things like the Payload or a car will active the shot bot, which make it super hard to even use towards the end of the game. Also it takes up 30-60% of CPU processing like wtf?

I like this cheat but it seems like you guys barley add features/fix bugs. I personally have not bought it again due to this, and wont till these things can be fixed. Hope they can be, as nerf this can be so much better...
We are very sorry that our product brought you negative emotions.We are working on improving our brainchild every day . We hope you will change your mind in the future.

Last edited:

masidn91n

Dec 24, 2019
We are very sorry that our product brought you negative emotions.We are working on improving our brainchild every day . We hope you will change your mind in the future.
No need to be sorry bro, I get it everything takes time, and nothing is ever 100% perfect. I do keep an eye on change log for nerf this, and hopefully i will buy once i see some bug fixes. Thanks bud.

Garrosh

Entropia user
Jan 14, 2020
how are you guys hope so well! I need help, the hack is not working.

"Status not injected" is appearing.

What can I do to work?

Reactions: bastion

Shit Boi

Feb 15, 2020
any idea when the hack will be working again? Is it just Entropia that got found or Nerf This also?

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019

1. Go here \AppData\Local and delete hid.c
2. Open device manager -> mice -> Delete HID Mouse