• HACK STATUS

Entropia memory hack — Online / Undetected (updated 03/12/2024)

NEED TO KNOW

Live Support works from 6 am to 8 pm by UTC. If you asked something or created a ticket - just wait for the answer.

Entropia Basic Widow flick shot most realistic

dvil

Entropia Basic
Jul 30, 2020
So here is what i have found to be the most realistic flick shot with widow. This also works for ashe

In game sense to 4.00 - 7.00
X speed 13
Y speed 13
F o v Between 75 - 90
X offset 0
Y offset 8 (if against Doom,Tracer, Hanzo and there an issue change to 7)

Now only use this when scoping also i like to put graphics settings to lowest for maximum frames of 300.
Also you want to be aimed somewhere near there head to make it look legit. So takes practice to keep your cursor near heads.
If you have any questions feel free to ask

Last edited:

tmlarp

Nov 6, 2020
This thing seems legitimately awful for widow. I've yet to find anything that even is workable for widow at a basic level.

dvil

Entropia Basic
Jul 30, 2020
i use my mouse button on the left side can't remember what button that is think its mouse 4

TotesAGoat

May 26, 2021
Check out this thread for settings I've found to work well for aimbot and for flick. I actually had so much success with this that I upgraded to NERF THIS pretty immediately.

TotesAGoat

May 26, 2021
Is NERF THIS a lot better than Entropia? :)
Yes, but. Lol.

So NERF has ESP, which is a killer wallhack that shows you where everyone is and, crucially,also the aim point the bot targets, so you can really fine-tune where you want the aim to go.

It has a few other parameters too and overall, I find, works even better. However, it's missing the ability to save profiles (that Entropia has) which was a bit disappointing for me, but it's fine - I just have a handful of settings memorized for various characters that I then just set up real fast on the fly.

The thing with NERF is that it's much easier to tune your bot to work how you want it to, because you can see exactly where the aim point is.