• HACK STATUS

Entropia memory aimbot — Online / Undetected Updated 08/12/2020 (+ Added flick correction at your request)
    NERF THIS! memory multihack — Online / Undetected Updated 08/12/2020 (+ Added flick correction at your request)

Entropia Questing Regarding Aimbot

wesman96

Jul 3, 2020
Hello, I'm thinking into buying your product, I do however have a few questions about this.

1: I can play full screen with max settings without hindering the aimbot? In the past I bought a aimbot which wouldn't function properly if I had my settings on max.
2: Also you guys willing to help me to set this aimbot up perfectly? I don't know how hard it is to set up but I'm normally not that good with those settings regarding the aimbot aim.

That was all I would like to know.

TaeTerTot

May 12, 2020
is the aimbot updated to the latest version of overwatch? the aimbot doesnt seem to work

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
is the aimbot updated to the latest version of overwatch? the aimbot doesnt seem to work
Run hack with default driver -> press Basic -> press Unistall driver -> reboot your PC -> run hack with alt driver

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
My settings:
X and Y speed 15
Humanizer 1
Fov 100
Y-offset 12
X-offset 0

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
X/Y speed and humanizer individual depends on ingame sens and dpi, i am using 15/15 and humanizer 1 (my dpi is 800, ingame sens 7) if you want to more legit play use Y-speed 0, this way you can choose for yourself where to shoot, in the body or head. FOV - better to use between 90 and 120 (Higher FOV = greater radius of the search for enemies). If you are using Flick: FOV better to be smaller then FOV in Tracking (about 60-90)

wesman96

Jul 3, 2020
X/Y speed and humanizer individual depends on ingame sens and dpi, i am using 15/15 and humanizer 1 (my dpi is 800, ingame sens 7) if you want to more legit play use Y-speed 0, this way you can choose for yourself where to shoot, in the body or head. FOV - better to use between 90 and 120 (Higher FOV = greater radius of the search for enemies). If you are using Flick: FOV better to be smaller then FOV in Tracking (about 60-90)
thank you it works great, one question. First game was perfect no problems. Second game it aims at my team mates instead of the enemy. Is that a bug of some sort?