• HACK STATUS

Entropia memory hack — Online / Undetected (updated 03/12/2024)

NEED TO KNOW

Live Support works from 6 am to 8 pm by UTC. If you asked something or created a ticket - just wait for the answer.

Entropia Extended My honest opinion of Entropia Extended

Did this answer any thoughts you had on the cheat?

• Yes

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • go get a girlfriend u virgin

Votes: 20 87.0%

• Total voters

kyle25

May 15, 2020
I must have about 50 hours using this cheat by now, and I am here to give you my honest opinion. So for the price 35euro for 7 days makes it one of the cheapest hacks out there. However the quality does not resemble the price. I have used cheats that are 70euro per week and even 100euro per week that does not come close to the reliability of Entropia Extended.

The aimbot is one of the smoothest I have ever used, and works for all Hitscan heroes. If you make the settings right then it does not look like cheats. I have used the aimbot in 3900-4100sr games playing against t500 players and have not been called out. Another feature of the aimbot is the flick mode. Excellent for single shot heroes like mcree. Again it looks very natural as long as you make the settings accordingly.

The ESP works perfectly, not much to say about it as it is exactly what you expect. A nice feature is it has distance recognition on it. So you can see exactly how far the enemies are. Very good when using heroes like roadhog and you are wondering whether they are in hook range.

But perhaps the best thing about this cheat is the support. To my knowledge it is just one person that deals with everything but he does a phenomonal job. Whenever I have an issue he is in teamviewer with me 1 on 1 helping me solve it. There is no other cheat that has dedicated support like this.

kyle25

May 15, 2020
if you have any other questions about settings I use etc. just let me know and i will answer

Burgerfan

May 31, 2020
I have a question if you could answer... Could you just add me on Discord GordFrosenne#2854 and send me a screenshot of the GUI of the Cheat and how the aimbot looks like just a 5 second clip? Would really help me cause I really wanna buy and just need to have that last push!

kyle25

May 15, 2020
I have a question if you could answer... Could you just add me on Discord GordFrosenne#2854 and send me a screenshot of the GUI of the Cheat and how the aimbot looks like just a 5 second clip? Would really help me cause I really wanna buy and just need to have that last push!
added you on discord

calili61

May 31, 2020
if you have any other questions about settings I use etc. just let me know and i will answer
Hi, thanks for sharing! Could you please share your settings for aimbot? I have been called out... really needs to make my settings more naturally.
Btw, I think the aimbot and ESP does NOT work after yesterday's overwatch update, at least this is the case for me.

kyle25

May 15, 2020
Hi, thanks for sharing! Could you please share your settings for aimbot? I have been called out... really needs to make my settings more naturally.
Btw, I think the aimbot and ESP does NOT work after yesterday's overwatch update, at least this is the case for me.
same for me, but after the cheat updated it worked

kyle25

May 15, 2020
and the aimbot settings I use is usually 20/20 on x / y speed and 3 humaniser or 4 if it begins to look suspicious

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
If aimbot and esp doesnt work for you, write to me in pm or create support ticket

kyle25

May 15, 2020
To update this: I will be purchasing Entropia today and after using it for a week I will compare the differences between both clients

surpllux

May 15, 2022
I must have about 50 hours using this cheat by now, and I am here to give you my honest opinion. So for the price 35euro for 7 days makes it one of the cheapest hacks out there. However the quality does not resemble the price. I have used cheats that are 70euro per week and even 100euro per week that does not come close to the reliability of NERF THIS.

The aimbot is one of the smoothest I have ever used, and works for all Hitscan heroes. If you make the settings right then it does not look like cheats. I have used the aimbot in 3900-4100sr games playing against t500 players and have not been called out. Another feature of the aimbot is the flick mode. Excellent for single shot heroes like mcree. Again it looks very natural as long as you make the settings accordingly.

The ESP works perfectly, not much to say about it as it is exactly what you expect. A nice feature is it has distance recognition on it. So you can see exactly how far the enemies are. Very good when using heroes like roadhog and you are wondering whether they are in hook range.

But perhaps the best thing about this cheat is the support. To my knowledge it is just one person that deals with everything but he does a phenomonal job. Whenever I have an issue he is in teamviewer with me 1 on 1 helping me solve it. There is no other cheat that has dedicated support like this.
I have questions please add me or message me