• HACK STATUS

Entropia memory aimbot — Online / Undetected Updated 08/12/2020 (+ Added flick correction at your request)
    NERF THIS! memory multihack — Online / Undetected Updated 08/12/2020 (+ Added flick correction at your request)

NERF THIS! Help me set up the hack..

Ahmed Sameer

Jul 13, 2020
I want to buy your product but I want you to help me with it as soon as i buy it since I dunno anything about it.

AND I got some questions regarding the hack.

1: For the "NERF THIS" (7days), does the aimbot always tracks instantly or it misses sometimes or i can adjust it from the settings, cause i don't wanna get noticed?
2: For the 1 month 35euro, it only tracks?

Warzzz12

Jul 3, 2020
If u have any questions I can help, DM me.

Setting are customization to what you want it to be rather more hack like or more legit play.
There are a lot of different settings you can do, and different way you can set it up. When you put the product you get access to anothe part of the forum where we talk about such things.
Nerf this has wall hack
Entropia does not.
really only big difference with the two. I would say as an easy aim assist and easy to us entropia is the best. If u looking for more hacker hacks then nerf this. hope this helps

Ahmed Sameer

Jul 13, 2020
If u have any questions I can help, DM me.

Setting are customization to what you want it to be rather more hack like or more legit play.
There are a lot of different settings you can do, and different way you can set it up. When you put the product you get access to anothe part of the forum where we talk about such things.
Nerf this has wall hack
Entropia does not.
really only big difference with the two. I would say as an easy aim assist and easy to us entropia is the best. If u looking for more hacker hacks then nerf this. hope this helps
So Entropia has aimbot?