• HACK STATUS

Entropia memory aimbot — Online / Undetected Updated 08/12/2020 (+ Added flick correction at your request)
    NERF THIS! memory multihack — Online / Undetected Updated 08/12/2020 (+ Added flick correction at your request)

Entropia hack status

RevJ

Apr 11, 2020
No, it wont even launch the program without crashing. I messaged admin, waiting for reply.

luk.tadeusz86

Entropia user
Jun 21, 2020
I don't know what's going on but the aimbot deactivates itself and you have to click f1 from time to time and if it doesn't work, then f2 and it starts working again

Zenyeeta

Aug 3, 2020
when i use it on widow it seems to stop working? what are some of your settings for widow? flick or track?

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
So for example if I put the aim key to m5, I have to hold that down to aim and right mouse button to shoot?
You need to press right mouse for scope, aimkey for aiming and left mouse for shoot. But if you want, you can change aimkey on right mouse button (not legit)

nerostep

Entropia user
Aug 2, 2020
this is getting kinda ridiculous. we've been waiting for 4 days now for an update. we've paid our $$ to use this service and receive zero communication with the devs as to why we're waiting so long

Ciaran

Entropia user
Jul 31, 2020
this is getting kinda ridiculous. we've been waiting for 4 days now for an update. we've paid our $$ to use this service and receive zero communication with the devs as to why we're waiting so long
Would you like the cheat to be rushed and to get banwaved? You're going to be refunded all your lost days.