• HACK STATUS

Entropia memory hack — Online / Undetected (updated 03/12/2024)

NEED TO KNOW

Live Support works from 6 am to 8 pm by UTC. If you asked something or created a ticket - just wait for the answer.

Entropia Basic Entropia Private

This is just my opinion on the my use of the cheat so far.

AIM:
The aimbot that is provided is pretty decent when it's configured properly, although when configured incorrectly it could lead to the aimbot being snappy and suspicious none the less. It's still really good and gets the job done which is what I paid for, well deserved 9/10.
FLICK:
I don't personally use it but it is a really cool and unseen feature from my end, could be used to hit some crazy shots with sniper characters; considering my inexperience on this feature I can't give it a rating.
TRIGGER:
The triggerbot is really good considering the customization you get offered, you can have it decide if it's only on the hero "Ana," if you would like it to only shoot if you're on their head, and one that shoots the entire body. Not to mention you get a delay after first shot option to optimize the legitimacy feature of this cheat solid 10/10.
ANA:
The ANA feature is really cool and would be even unique if there was a option to customize each hero's aimbot settings but the fact they added a Ana tab for this is pretty neat; it just offers the same settings in the aimbot but only activated on-key. 8/10
PROFILES:
The profile system is really good but it bugs out sometimes saying there's no profile; it does work though and that's all that matters. (maybe using this system you can load specific configs for heros but i think it would be cool to see it built in like the ana tab is.)

Overall very solid, reliable, and it gets the job done with ease. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quality overwatch cheat forsure.