Entropia Entropia Private

This is just my opinion on the my use of the cheat so far.

AIM:
The aimbot that is provided is pretty decent when it's configured properly, although when configured incorrectly it could lead to the aimbot being snappy and suspicious none the less. It's still really good and gets the job done which is what I paid for, well deserved 9/10.
FLICK:
I don't personally use it but it is a really cool and unseen feature from my end, could be used to hit some crazy shots with sniper characters; considering my inexperience on this feature I can't give it a rating.
TRIGGER:
The triggerbot is really good considering the customization you get offered, you can have it decide if it's only on the hero "Ana," if you would like it to only shoot if you're on their head, and one that shoots the entire body. Not to mention you get a delay after first shot option to optimize the legitimacy feature of this cheat solid 10/10.
ANA:
The ANA feature is really cool and would be even unique if there was a option to customize each hero's aimbot settings but the fact they added a Ana tab for this is pretty neat; it just offers the same settings in the aimbot but only activated on-key. 8/10
PROFILES:
The profile system is really good but it bugs out sometimes saying there's no profile; it does work though and that's all that matters. (maybe using this system you can load specific configs for heros but i think it would be cool to see it built in like the ana tab is.)

Overall very solid, reliable, and it gets the job done with ease. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quality overwatch cheat forsure.

nikkzzy

Nov 18, 2019
This is just my opinion on the my use of the cheat so far.

AIM:
The aimbot that is provided is pretty decent when it's configured properly, although when configured incorrectly it could lead to the aimbot being snappy and suspicious none the less. It's still really good and gets the job done which is what I paid for, well deserved 9/10.
FLICK:
I don't personally use it but it is a really cool and unseen feature from my end, could be used to hit some crazy shots with sniper characters; considering my inexperience on this feature I can't give it a rating.
TRIGGER:
The triggerbot is really good considering the customization you get offered, you can have it decide if it's only on the hero "Ana," if you would like it to only shoot if you're on their head, and one that shoots the entire body. Not to mention you get a delay after first shot option to optimize the legitimacy feature of this cheat solid 10/10.
ANA:
The ANA feature is really cool and would be even unique if there was a option to customize each hero's aimbot settings but the fact they added a Ana tab for this is pretty neat; it just offers the same settings in the aimbot but only activated on-key. 8/10
PROFILES:
The profile system is really good but it bugs out sometimes saying there's no profile; it does work though and that's all that matters. (maybe using this system you can load specific configs for heros but i think it would be cool to see it built in like the ana tab is.)

Overall very solid, reliable, and it gets the job done with ease. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quality overwatch cheat forsure.
so you got a good config?

nikkzzy

Nov 18, 2019
Yeah I would say so, recently I decided to try the beta version which is way better in my opinion.
whats your config and sense and dpi and is the beta working for you? it hasnt worked for me since the winter update.

whats your config and sense and dpi and is the beta working for you? it hasnt worked for me since the winter update.
Yeah the beta is working fine for me, the normal client was starting to target the left side of the characters head so I made the switch.
DPI: 600
Sensitivity: 15.35
-
Default:
FOV: 55 for all sides, but this is only for my idea of legit; feel free to go higher.
Aim point: X:0, Y:5
Aim speed: X:7, Y:7
Locking Force: X:5, Y:5
Humanizer: X:3, Y:3
Release Y Axis.
-

Skru

Dec 17, 2019
hey prune i cant get tracking to work do you happen to know a solution.? ive got flick working i think it just doesnt work from a distance very well. and trigger just shoots whenever i manually put my reticle on enemy

nikkzzy

Nov 18, 2019
Yeah the beta is working fine for me, the normal client was starting to target the left side of the characters head so I made the switch.
DPI: 600
Sensitivity: 15.35
-
Default:
FOV: 55 for all sides, but this is only for my idea of legit; feel free to go higher.
Aim point: X:0, Y:5
Aim speed: X:7, Y:7
Locking Force: X:5, Y:5
Humanizer: X:3, Y:3
Release Y Axis.
-
these are settings for the default? what is your config for the beta?

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
nope , ana mode works 100% of the time but the tracker only works 50%
The logic of work is the same, the only difference is what command the hack is aiming at. Therefore, your percentage does not make sense. Aiming at enemies, pressed F2 - aiming at allies. And vice versa

Last edited:

Woody

Nov 25, 2019
The logic of work is the same, the only difference is what command the hack is aiming at. Therefore, your percentage does not make sense. Aiming at enemies, pressed F2 - aiming at allies. And vice versa
I figured it out , something i have to put it into ana mode to hit the enemies and vise versa