Discussion

totallynotasmurfac

Entropia user
Apr 24, 2020
how do you all deal with when the enemy dps is obviously an aimbotter lol. do you back the humanizer setting to 0 and battle it out? 🤪

tomcatcheese

NERF THIS! user
Jun 22, 2020
What does the Distance Recognition actually do? I've noticed that in a close quarters fight the aimbot doesn't really seem to lock on properly so I'm wondering if it's something to do with that?

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
What does the Distance Recognition actually do? I've noticed that in a close quarters fight the aimbot doesn't really seem to lock on properly so I'm wondering if it's something to do with that?
distance recognition - distance, where aim can lock on enemies. If distance recognition 10 m and your enemy twelve meters from you, then aim will not work for him

About close range: you need to increase fov

m7mmed32

NERF THIS! user
Apr 10, 2020
what is the difference between Entropia and NERF THIS! ? also can i buy nerf this for longer period like 3 months or more ?

MyDeege

Jul 6, 2020
ok when was the cheat detected the last time? and do you know if blizzard does IP/Hwid bans or can i just use another acc if i get banned and is it difficult to set up? is there a discord or only this forum