Discussion

NoobTube

Apr 20, 2020
How long before it's fair to ask for a refund? I'm not particularly confident that I'm going to be able to take advantage of my subscription.

If there is some sort of tangible update it would be appreciated.

lamprophony

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
How long before it's fair to ask for a refund? I'm not particularly confident that I'm going to be able to take advantage of my subscription.

If there is some sort of tangible update it would be appreciated.
As I already wrote, the time that you lost will be returned. But, if you have no desire to wait, then I can make you a refund

connonar

Entropia user
Apr 4, 2020
Hey, I updated my graphics card and am trying to get a new code before my time expires if any staff could contact me that would be great thank you! Hardware id is now incorrect

NoobTube

Apr 20, 2020
I'm going to wait another week or two for an update. After that, I will ask that you will issue refunds (at least prorated to the time that the subscription could actually be used, which for me was one day).

Zphyres

Apr 17, 2020
Love both nerf this and entropia, with overwatch 2 on the horizons I was just curious if you guys have plans to make the hack for it. Obviously there are a lot of unknowns but was just curious.

kyle25

May 15, 2020
does anyone know how long it takes for hack to update? been maybe 1 day now and hack still doesn't work

Burgerfan

May 30, 2020
When you buy the Entropia cheat, is there any tutorial to how to load the drivers. Is something like KDMapper or anything required and can you pay with credit card?